- Wireless N speed: 300 Mbps Wi-Fi speed meets your daily internet needs; reliable, far-reaching 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi coverage with two high-quality 5dBi antennas
- MIMO technology: 2 x 2 MIMO technology allows the router to run several devices at the same time to increases efficiency for streaming and gaming
- Easy bandwidth management: Bandwidth control allocates necessary speed of each connected device to ensure quality of multi-media streaming
- Fast encryption: One-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button; compatible with IPv6 -the more recent Internet Protocol version
- Hassle-free management with Tether app: Network management is made easy with the TP-Link Tether app, available on any Android or iOS device
- Parental controls and guest network: Manage when and how connected devices can access the internet and keep your main network secure by creating a separate network for visitors
Package Dimensions: 87x288x510
Release Date: 07-07-2010
Details: Product Description
The TL-WR841N wireless N router (300Mbps) creates strong Wi-Fi connections for devices throughout your home. Bandwidth Control allows you to allocate necessary speed of each connected device to ensure quality of multimedia streaming and gaming. Equipped with two antennas, the TL-WR841N can enhance wireless signal transmission and reception. The free Tether app enables you to adjust network settings or manage your home network from your phone (Android, iOS). TL-WR841N works with your ISP, such as Virgin media. You can connect the TP-Link Wi-Fi router to a modem/modem router with an Ethernet cable via the WAN port.
Best steps to follow;
• Switch on the router.
• At the back of the router, there will be a reset hole.
• Insert a paper clip/pin into the reset hole, press and hold for 10-15 seconds until all the lights on the router have gone OFF.
• Once the hard reset is done, reconfigure the router.
• Also, please check the speed/performance of the main modem router if the customer is using.
300 Mbps wireless N cable Router (TL-WR841N)
Power supply unit
Quick installation guide