- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist and features GPS to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalised coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and controls for the music playing on your phone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, which both send your real-time location to emergency contacts
- Activity tracking and sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
Package Dimensions: 67x173x180
Release Date: 20-05-2019
Details: You’re a runner, so train like one. Garmin Forerunner 45 is a fuss-free running watch that monitors heart rate at the wrist and uses GPS to track your pace, distance and more. It works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring personal coaching to your wrist. Stay connected when you want to with notifications for texts and calls. To help you feel secure, safety and tracking features, such as incident detection (during select activities) and assistance, let you easily send your real-time location to emergency contacts. When you want to switch up your routine, this running watch also features activity modes for cycling, cardio, elliptical, yoga and more.